I am currently working toward the Ph.D. degree with School of Computer Science and Engineering, Sun Yat-sen University, supervised by Prof. Ning Liu in Intelligent and Multimedia Science Laboratory. I received the B.S. and M.S. degree in computer science and technology from Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, China, in 2017 and 2020, respectively.
My research interests mainly lie in indoor navigation and positioning algorithms and location-based data analysis, to channel theory and algorithms into empowering the location-based applications.
- 2023.10: Attending UbiComp 2023 held in Cancun Mexico, and presenting our research work about collaborative indoor localization, GC-Loc.
- 2023.08: A paper accepted to IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM 2023).
- 2023.04 Obtained three national invention patents (the state has authorized).
- 2022.10: A paper has been accepted to the ACM international joint conference on pervasive and ubiquitous computing (UbiComp 2023).
- 2022.04: A paper has been accepted to the 31st International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN 2022).
- 2021.11: A paper has been accepted for publication in Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing.
- 2021.08: A paper has been accepted for publication in the IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology.
- 2021.06: Our team have established an indoor positioning platform for exhibiting the fusion localiztion algorithm.
- 2021.04: I establish my homepage powered by Jekyll & AcademicPages.
For more info
More info about me can be found in my Zhihu.